Just like our Members, the Peloton team shows up day after day for themselves and their teammates, and on Election Day we’re making sure our employees are given paid time off to have the opportunity to exercise their right to vote and show up for their country. That’s why we’ve decided to close our U.S. offices and operations on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
Closures on November 3 impact classes from Peloton Studios NY and our retail, support, sales and delivery teams. But don’t worry—we’ll be back with you and running, riding, flowing and all that good stuff on November 4. Keep reading for more details on each of these changes.
- Peloton Studios NY: No live or encore classes will be scheduled on November 3. But, take this opportunity to jump into an on-demand workout or take your favorite class one more time.
- Retail stores: All US retail locations and showrooms will be closed, but please visit our website to learn more about Peloton’s products and services.
- North American Support teams: We will have limited support on Election Day and will be closing our Support phone lines. Reach out via live chat or email on November 3; we’ll be sure to get back to you. Or, you can reach out the next day on our Support phone line between 9 AM and 7 PM ET.
- Sales team: Our sales team will be back and ready to assist you beginning at 9 AM ET on November 4. If you’re eager to learn more about Peloton’s products and services on November 3, please visit our website for more information, and try the chat feature for online assistance.
- Delivery: For North American locations, we will have limited delivery and service appointments for Peloton Bikes and Treads on November 3.
Showing up is what the Peloton community does best. Find your polling place here and let’s show up for our broader community, together.